IMS ("It Makes Sense") Supplements, Inc. is committed to offering you superior product choices. We have reviewed products in this catagory and we hope you will agree that the following product offers a natural alternative to conventional prescribed alternatives
IMS Supplements, Inc. is proud to offer:
Clears Sinus Cavitives and Soothes Mucous Membranes*
SinuCare™ is an all natural dietary supplement.
SinuCare's all natural ingredients include: Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) containing 70-85% 1,8 cineole, Myrtle (Myrtus communis cineole) containing alpha pinene, 1,8 cineole, in a base of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO).
Eucalyptus has long been studied and shown to support sinus health and maintain clear bronchial passages. SinuCare is a wonderful product for supporting the structure and function of the sinuses. Some people have found it has a great effect by allowing the softgel capsule to dissolve in the mouth. Be careful, it will have a very prominent and pronounced effect due to the eucalyptus oil, but try it, you might find it to be highly effective. Swallowing the capsule is also completely effective. Some individuals like the strong eucalyptus aroma circulating in their nasal passages. SinuCare contains eucalyptus oil and oil of myrtle. SinuCare is very effective for supporting the bronchi, lungs, sinuses and entire upper respiratory function. Sinus congestion is a very common condition worldwide. It is all-natural, a wonderful product and highly effective for all respiratory functions.*
SinuCare SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
|Servings Per Container: 15
Proprietary Complex (Chemotyped oils)
Containing Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) containing 70-85% 1,8 cineole, Myrtle (Myrtus communis cineole) containing alpha pinene, 1,8 cineole, in a base of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
**Daily Value Not Established.
Other Ingredients: gelatin, glycerol, water
Contains no: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. It contains only natural ingredients. Color variations are normal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Product of Belgium
1. Silva J, Abebe W, Sousa SM, Duarte VG, Machado MI, Matos FJ. Analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects of essential oils of Eucalyptus. J Ethnopharmacol. 2003;89(2-3):277-83.
2. Cermelli C, Fabio A, Fabio G, Quaglio P. Effect of eucalyptus essential oil on respiratory bacteria and viruses. Curr Microbiol. 2008;56(1):89-92.
3. Salari MH, Amine G, Shirazi MH, Hafezi R, Mohammadypour M. Antibacterial effects of Eucalyptus globulus leaf extract on pathogenic bacteria isolated from specimens of patients with respiratory tract disorders. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2006;12(2):194-6.
4. Alem G, Mekonnen Y, Tiruneh M, Mulu A. Invitro antibacterial activity of crude preparation of myrtle (Myrtus communis) on common human pathogens. Ethiop Med J. 2008;46(1):63-9.
5. Rossi A, Di Paola R, Mazzon E, et al. Myrtucommulone from Myrtus communis exhibits potent anti-inflammatory effectiveness in vivo. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009;329(1):76-86.
6. Pereira PC, Cebola MJ, Bernardo-Gil MG. Evolution of the yields and composition of essential oil from Portuguese myrtle (Myrtus comunis L.) through the vegetative cycle. Molecules. 2009;14(8):3094-105.
We sometimes have free samples of Sinucare™.
We at IMS Supplements, Inc. realize that no product works 100% of the time for every individual that takes it. A product cannot work if you do not take the product as directed. We will issue a refund to individuals who purchase this product in the event that you are not satisfied. To obtain a refund of the purchase price of the product it will be necessary to return the used product and container to us. The refund will be processed for the purchase price of the product. Shipping and small refund processing fees imposed by the credit card company are not refunded.
To check prices or place an order click here!
*Attention: The statements made on this web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products featured are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Any medical concerns should be directed to a qualified health consultant.
You are protected by the FDA "Dietary Supplement and Nonprescription Drug Consumer Protection Act" Please visit: http://www.fda.gov/
Our compliance with this Act can be found at: http://www.imsnaturally.com/contact_us.php